Security System – Home Control
Honeywell’s LYNX Touch 7000 control system features a bright, 7” full-color touchscreen with graphic icons and intuitive prompts for easy operation. It features on-screen video, Z-Wave® automation capabilities, advanced alarm communications, garage door notification and control, tornado alerts for U.S. and Canadian residents, and remote software upgradeability.
LYNX Touch 7000 is designed for broadband cellular communications. The Wi-Fi® module offers the lowest cost alarm communications (including two-way voice) and remote services solution – saving installation time and reducing monthly operating costs.
Honeywell’s LYNX Connect app provides consumers with the ability to use an iOS or Android™ device to view video and operate the system on premises.
The Z-Wave connectivity module lets installers integrate security, lighting, thermostats, water valves and more – for local and remote control. With Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services, users can control security, thermostats, lighting, locks, receive alerts and more from most smartphones, tablets and computers.
Mechanical System (HVAC)
Mitsubishi Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF Split system). The benefits to this system is its efficiency and reliability. The main components consist of an S-Series Salt Protected outdoor units which is ideal for our location and environment and a variable speed Air Handler on each living level for optimal temperature control. The system is quiet and best of all it offers a Manufacturer’s 10 year parts and compressor warranty. The design allows for an add on feature of remote sensors located at all sliding glass doors turning the unit off if somebody were to leave the doors open for an extended period of time. It can be disabled.
The thermostats are 3rd generation Nest controllers which aside from it’s ease of use, allows the owner to have the following controls over their thermostat:
- Auto-Schedule. No more programming. The Nest Thermostat learns from you and programs itself.
- Auto-Away. Don’t heat or cool an empty home. Auto-Away adjusts the temperature after you leave.
- Remote control. With the Nest app, you can change the temperature, check Energy History and get an alert if your home is too hot or cold.
- Energy History. Know more, save more. Check your Energy History to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest Leaf. The Leaf appears when you choose a temperature that saves energy.
- Fast setup & installation. Most people install the Nest Thermostat in 30 minutes or less. If you ever need help, call 24/7 support.
- Works with 95% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
The plumbing infrastructure at Brightwater has been designed using the Viega “Pex System”. There are no glue connections on your supply lines. This is a press fitting system which commences at a main ManaBloc. The main benefits are that it reduces the wait for hot water and in turn reduces the amount of water wasted. You have a centralized control over your entire plumbing, being able to turn off the water to one specific location, leaving the rest of your home completely operational.
For more information visit www.viega.us