Rental Rules and Regulations
We are delighted that you have selected the Brightwater Blue Residences for your vacation home! On behalf of all the hosts we extend a very warm WELCOME and trust your stay will be both relaxing and enjoyable.
We ask that these Rules and Regulations are read and signed by an adult in your party upon check-in.
- MAXIMUM NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS: The maximum number of overnight occupants allowed in each town home is determined by the number of bedrooms. Three-bedroom units can have 8 occupants including children. Four-bedroom units can have 10 occupants including children.
- CONDUCT: Guest are responsible for the conduct and any damage caused by their party. Guests are fully responsible for the safety of their children at all times including in the common areas, pool, on decks, docks and balconies.
- NOISE: Guests must keep noise to a minimum as not to disturb the occupants of neighboring town homes especially during the hours of 11pm -8am. Excessive noise is prohibited at all times.
- PARKING: All vehicles must be parked inside the assigned garage space. Vehicles MAY NOT be parked in front of garage doors or in the roundabouts. Visitor parking is limited. Oversized vehicles, work trucks, motorhomes and trailers are not permitted. Violation of the parking policy may result in vehicle towed at vehicle owners' expense.
- GARBAGE AND RECYCLING: Trash should be placed in the garage containers daily. Multiple pick-ups are scheduled during the week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday). Please follow the directions posted in each unit. Cigarette butts must be disposed of properly and not thrown on property ground.
- HOT TUB/ SWIMMING POOL: Pool hours of operation are from Dawn to Dusk. It is not permitted to use any glassware in or around the pool area. Children must be supervised. Babies must wear swim diapers. There is NO LIFEGUARD. NO ANIMALS in pool area. Do not adjust any pool heater settings. The heating temperature is locked in and can't be adjusted.
- VISITORS: Guest are allowed a maximum of_ non-overnight visitors per day. Guest are responsible for their visitors' actions and that they are complicit with Brightwater Blue rules.
- CHECK-OUT: Guest do not have access to the pool and common areas the day of departure. Brightwater Blue does not provide luggage storage or day use privileges.
- DOCKS: All units should have posted their dock slip for you to use while you stay. You are not to use other docks/slips.
As a temporary guest of the Brightwater Blue Residences, I agree to abide by the Association rules and regulations covered above. I understand that violations of these rules and regulations many result in termination of my stay.
Download and Sign